Well our autocross/motorkhana that was proposed for this weekend has had to be postponed due to lack of a venue. If the weather hadn't been going to be as bad as they are forecasting we would have used the Autocross track again, but with a week of wet weather that's a no-go. And we're trying to give our tarmac competitors a chance, so we'll carry on looking for a sealed venue. Next event is now the one programmed for June. So keep an eye out for that and fingers crossed we can find a venue.
Hillclimb Champs date moved
Due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to change the dates of the Hillclimb Challenge. Events have now moved to 27/28 August.
Remember - two new roads this year - Round 1 Tarmac, Matahi Rd, Rotoma, around 4km and Round 2 Gravel, Manawhe Rd, Rotoma. A couple of seriously good hillclimbs.
RESULTS UPDATED - 28 aPR 16
Day/Night Sprints results are posted, AND the CLUB POINTS are up at last. Apologies for the delays in this, however Shane Tofts has worked tirelessly over the last two weeks and now everything is up to date. Thanks Shane.